ICM Legal want to change the face of law, our focus is on the success of the sale with an eye on value. Our aim is that our client walks away knowing that our service surpassed their expectations, with an ease of understanding of the process and transparency in the process and costs.
Whether you’re a first home buyer, an investor or a business, we have you covered.
So call ICM Legal and speak to one of our dedicated lawyers for a free phone consultation.
Our solicitors provide assistance in the following ways:
- Advice on your Contract for Sale
- Sale or purchase of vacant land/ off the plan
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of your property
- Information regarding all costs involved (eg. stamp duty)
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Commercial property including leases
- Vendor Statements including general and special conditions
- Representation in dispute resolution and litigation (ie. dividing fence disputes, termination of lease)
- Preparing and reviewing all property documentation for both residential/commercial situations.
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- The “cooling-off period”
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG)
- Advice on easements and covenants on title searches
- Liaising with financial institutions in regards to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharge of mortgages
- Advice and transactions on leasing, sub-leasing and licensing
- Conveyancing – Buying, selling and transferring of title
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Restrictive covenants and easements
- Off the plan sales
- Tax implications